I started documenting my journey of learning to write well in February 2021. Why?
My mission in sharing these entries is helping people learn how to write or inspire others to start.
Each entry contains:
- My top learnings of the month
- Book notes
- Podcast notes
- Tweet threads I've found
- Notes from online courses
- Any handwritten notes I take
- Examples of exceptional writing I'm collecting
- The edits my essays undergo to make them readable
- Quotes and other resources I've stumbled across
On any given month, the post will be in progress. I'm updating each as I advance through the month, rather than publishing on the last day.
All of this is free, no email required.
I only ask that if you feel other writers will find these useful, please share them. If you're a writer yourself, please get in touch. I'd love to chat with and learn from others.
If you're not interested in a brief history of my relationship with writing (I wouldn't be either), skip the first post and dive into February.