I started documenting my journey of learning to write well in February 2021. Why?
My mission in sharing these entries is to help and inspire.
Each post contains:
- My top learnings of the month
- Book notes
- Podcast notes
- Tweet threads I've found
- Notes from online courses
- Any handwritten notes I take
- Examples of exceptional writing I'm collecting
- The edits my essays undergo to make them readable
- Quotes and other resources I've stumbled across
On any given month, the post will be in progress. I'm updating each as I advance through the month, rather than publishing on the last day.
All of this is free, no email required.
I only ask that if you feel other writers will find these useful, please share them. If you're a writer yourself, please get in touch. I'd love to chat with and learn from others.
If you're not interested in a brief history of my relationship with writing (I wouldn't be either), skip the first post and dive into February.